- Beat the Tenerife heat in the park which combines thrilling waterslides and relaxing lagoons with spectacular live dolphin displays
- Feel the thrill on rides like Tornado and Kamikaze - or chill out in the lazy Lava River - while the kids can enjoy Pirate Island and Pirate Port
- Treat yourself at the open-air spa, where you can relax in the heated jacuzzis or feel your cares melt away under the hydro-massage showers
Dive into a world of watery adventure in Tenerife's Aqualand Costa Adeje. With its thrilling slides, giant wave pool, open-air spa and lazy river, there's something for everyone. And that's before you've seen the eye-popping dolphin displays, where these cetaceans perform gravity-defying leaps and stunts every day.
If you want to cool off with a day of wet and wild fun in the Tenerife sun, Aqualand Costa Adeje is unbeatable!
The park's giant waterslides, like Tornado, Kamikaze, Twister Racer and Multisurf are guaranteed to have you screaming for more, while the Lava River and wave pool are perfect for relaxing.
Kids will have a blast in splashing around in Pirate Island and Pirate Port, while grownups can get some me-time in the open-air spa, complete with jacuzzis and powerful hydro-massage showers.
And then there's the majesticc dolphins! You'll be able to catch your finned friends doing their fabulous thing with live shows every day in the dedicated arena.
The whole family can make a splash in this watery wonderland!
Go to one of the ticket desks and have your smartphone ticket scanned!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Daily free Shuttle Bus from Playa de las Américas and Los Cristianos.