- Join a local guide to retrace the footsteps of those who perished on the Titanic's maiden voyage
- Board the ship in the exact same place as the last 123 passengers did, in 1912, and see how third class passengers travelled on Titanic
- Enjoy eyewitness accounts, reconstructed cabins, and immerse yourself in RMS Titanic via the latest technology!
Board the Titanic in the exact same place as the last 123 passengers did, on its doomed maiden voyage back in April 1912. Your personal guide will take you on a virtual journey out to the service ships and onto the Titanic. With immersive storytelling and interactive exhibits, you'll get as close to the Titanic as you can get without a submarine!
When you enter the White Star Line Ticket Office in Cobh you'll get a boarding card of one of the 123 doomed passengers who boarded here. Trace their footsteps and visit reconstructed cabins, hear eyewitness accounts of life on board, and more! At the end of your trip, you'll find out whether you were lucky enough to survive your ordeal.
Through cutting-edge tech and emotive storytelling, you'll see how third-class passengers traveled, and even feel the lurch of the iceberg and dread of the sinking ship. This is a must-see for anyone interested in the Titanic, which sank just three days after leaving this spot.
Swap your smartphone voucher at the White Star Line Ticket Office for a boarding card.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Went to 3 class or stearage know then
Quite intesting must say