- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Visit the Jameson distillery, set on 15 beautiful acres and watch an A/V presentation on the whiskey and its history
- Take a fully guided tour to see the kilns, the mills, the warehouses and more
- Enjoy a fun comparative whiskey tasting and a Jameson signature drink
It wouldn't be a trip to Ireland without Irish whiskey! At The Jameson Distillery Midleton you'll join an expert brand ambassador to learn how Jameson goes from field to glass in a fun tour and tasting adventure!
Arrive intrigued and leave enlightened - your journey into Jameson is set on a beautiful 15-acre estate, in the true home of Irish whiskey!
At Cork's Jameson Experience, visit this old distillery, where some of the buildings date back to 1795. With your expert guide, take a trip through history and learn how the workers brought the ingredients and classic flavors from the field to the bottle!
Your guided whiskey tour will help boost your powers of observation when it comes to the various smells and tastes. And your complimentary drink might set the tone for another fun night out on the town in nearby Cork.
Bus: Lines 40, 240, 241, 260 or 261 to Midleton, get off at the Middleton Cork stop.