- Explore the Alcázar Viejo neighborhood and access five of Córdoba's most picturesque patios
- Enjoy a guided walk around the courtyards and learn the timeline of this historic Spanish city
- Meet the owners of each patio and hear how they cultivate their fascinating gardens year after year
The Córdobans didn't always have air con – they had to get creative. The charming courtyards of sunny Andalusia have long kept homes cool, and, luckily for us, they look rather fabulous!
The colorful flowers, ornate mosaics and ceramic decoration make for vibrant visuals, and alongside the pleasant scents of jasmine and orange blossoms, this historic city comes to life.
Mosey around five private patios with your expert guide and revel in the history of these unique and picturesque gardens.
The patios are a joy throughout the year, but especially during spring months and in May, when the UNESCO-recognized Fiesta de los Patios sees almost all of the courtyards open for public viewing.
- Go to the meeting point at Puerta de Almodóvar, next to the Seneca's statue, and show your smartphone ticket to your guide from Oway Tours
- The guide will be holding a blue umbrella
- Make sure to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your chosen tour!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket