- Explore the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba - one of Spain's most prominent monuments - with a guide
- Learn about the cathedral's origins as an Islamic place of worship and admire the ornate apse (mihrab)
- See a range of architectural styles from Gothic to Renaissance and Baroque
The city of Córdoba is packed with culture, and you'll find plenty of it at the Mosque-Cathedral – one of Spain's most prominent monuments. Join your guide for an hour tour and learn about the cathedral's origins as an Islamic place of worship. Find out how it was converted into a Catholic cathedral back in the 13th century, admire its ornate apse (mihrab) and more.
Join your guide for a tour and discover the humble history of this former Islamic place of worship. See the varying architectural styles, ranging from Gothic to Renaissance and Baroque.
Walk through the jungle of columns and arches, learn how it became a Catholic cathedral back in the 13th century, see the ornate apse (mihrab), and find out how and why it was once shared by both Christians and Muslims!
A fascinating cultural sidetrip in Córdoba.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the MosqueCathedral, next to the ticket audio guide office in Patio de los Naranjos
- Your guide will be holding a blue umbrella
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your tour
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Bus: Lines 3 or 12 to Puerta del Puente. The stop is right outside the Mosque-Cathedral.
Alcázar, Synagogue & Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba: Guided Tour
Explore Córdoba's multicultural history and visit three breathtaking monuments