- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the main entrance of Alcázar
- Your guide will be holding a blue umbrella
- Please make sure to arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Explore one of the world's most breathtaking religious buildings, the incredible Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, and learn about its amazing history with an audio guide
- Pay a visit to the rugged Alcázar fortification, wander its beautiful gardens, admire ancient frescoes and mosaics, and look out over the city from its towers
- Venture into the heart of Córdoba's Jewish history with a visit to the Synagogue, completing the journey into the city's multicultural history
Treat yourself to an enchanting slice of cultural history and trace the amazing multicultural story of Córdoba on a captivating three-hour tour. Join an expert guide and explore three historic Andalusian monuments. Admire the spellbinding grandeur of the Mosque-Cathedral, the palatial Alcázar, and the stately synagogue, and marvel at the unique blend of cultural and spiritual traditions preserved in each building.
One of the most spectacular works of Islamic and Christian architecture anywhere in the world, the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba has to be seen to be believed. Although now a Christian cathedral, the UNESCO building's Moorish influences shine through — in rather spectacular fashion!
Wander among a forest of towering columns and get dizzy looking up at the majestic domed ceiling. Few places in the world offer such a breathtaking combination of Moorish architecture and Gothic art. You'll learn all about the monument's immense history, as it was juggled from one major world religion to another.
Your guide will then take you to another of Córdoba's incredible monuments, the imposing Alcázar. This ancient fortress is also a UNESCO World Heritage site, where stunning gardens, colorful mosaics, beautiful frescoes, and amazing views from the towers await.
Cap off your journey into Córdoba's multicultural past with a visit to the city's Jewish Quarter and the handsome Synagogue, whose decorative Mudejar architecture is a nice reminder of the shared heritage of two of the world's major monotheist cultures.
Do not think we would have enjoyed Córdoba as much if we had not booked the tour.