- Take a tour of Córdoba's Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs with a guide and learn the history of this World Heritage site
- Enjoy stunning views and take some incredible photos of Córdoba from the palace windows and tower
- Stroll around the orange trees, waterways, and statues in the garden, it's the perfect place to relax on a sunny day
Get ready for some gothic action at Córdoba's Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. As well as religious royalty, this palatial fortress has housed the Courts of the Holy Offices, as well as civil and military prisons. Explore the iconic architecture with a guide and see where reigning monarchs concocted all their plans for Córdoba. Then, unwind in gardens filled with orange trees and get some great photos of the palace!
Join your local guide for a comprehensive tour and learn all about the palace's fascinating history and the holy figures that lived in it. Check out the colorful mosaics, ancient frescoes, and stunning views from the tower and palace windows. It's from these vantage points that reigning Catholic Monarchs would have waved at adoring passers-by!
When you've got your historic fix, you can relax in the beautiful gardens filled with winding waterways and blossoming orange trees - perfect for a picnic on a sunny Spanish day. And don't miss The Avenue of the Monarchs, a walkway filled with statues of every king and queen that called the palace home! How royally charming.
- Meet your guide from Oway Tours, whom you will recognize by his blue umbrella, at the main entrance of the Alcazar and show them your smartphone ticket
- Make sure to be on time for your booked timeslot!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Lines 3 or 12 to Doctor Fleming.