- See three Danish castles in one day, it's a royal Renaissance blow-out with transport from and to Copenhagen
- Get the royal history from an English-speaking host, who'll guide you through the castles
- Delve deeper into Danish history and culture with a six-language audio guide on the bus
Want to feel like the king of a castle? How about three in one day? Head to the Renaissance castles Kronborg Castle and Frederiksborg Castle, plus the Royal family's summer residence Fredensborg Palace on this guided Royal Castle Tour from Copenhagen. Crowns at the ready!
Surely the real Game of Thrones is travelling to three royally amazing Danish castles in one day and learning all about their juicy history, right?
Board your bus in Copenhagen and head along the beautiful Riviera road, soaking up views of Øresund Strait and the Swedish coast beyond.
At Kronborg Castle, made famous by William Shakespeare’s Hamlet, explore one of northern Europe's best-preserved Renaissance treasures with your guide, who'll tell you who wed, who wound up dead and maybe even who lost their head within the grounds.
Moving onto Frederiksborg Castle, built by the legendary Danish King Christian IV, stroll through the opulent Renaissance interiors and (hopefully) catch some rays in the gardens.
Stop for photos at the Royal family's summer residence, Fredensborg Palace, before heading back to the city. It's a kingly day out from Copenhagen with a healthy dose of history and culture!
- Bus ride
- 1.5 hours at Kronborg Castle
- 1.5 hours at Frederiksborg Castle
- 10-minute stop at Fredensborg Palace
- Entrance fees for the 3 castles
- Audio guide on the bus
- Sandwiches and drinks (available for purchase on the bus)
Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, which is right under the bell tower of the City Hall by Regnbuepladsen (Rainbow Square), opposite Lavendelstræde. You will see a small bus sign with the Stromma logo there.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to the meeting point
- Bus to Rådhuspladsen
- 15 minutes walking from Copenhagen Central Station