- Combine four fun Copenhagen attractions in one easy-to-use ticket with the Ripley's Fun Pass
- See odd objects at Ripley's Believe It or Not! and experience the charm of Hans Christian Andersen's Fairytale House
- See humankind's wacky feats at the Guinness World Records Museum, sense your fears at Mystic Exploratorie
See Copenhagen's kooky side with a ticket to Ripley's four mind-boggling attractions.
Marvel at the oddities housed at Ripley's Believe It or Not!, from a fang-tastic 19th-century vampire killing kit to a blinged out Tibetan skull. You'll also come across some furry fish, a replica Taj Mahal made out of 300,000 match sticks, and a rather a-moo-sing two-headed cow.
This ticket also gives you access to three other popular museums in Copenhagen, all close to each other.
Along the same location, you can explore some authentic Danish culture at the Hans Christian Andersen Fairytale House. Learn about the author's life and watch his fairy tales come alive in a vivid display of light and sound.
Then, walk over to the Guinness World Records Museum and see how you measure up against Earth's tallest known human, amongst other record-breaking eccentricities.
While you're there, nosey around the bone-chilling Mystic Exploratorie, a sensory museum dedicated to horror, illusions, and eerie phenomena.
Get your smartphone vouchers scanned at the entrance and collect your tickets and a brochure for the four attractions.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket