- See where famous Viking kings Harald Bluetooth and Sweyn Forkbeard are buried, along with almost 40 Danish kings and queens at the UNESCO listed Roskilde Cathedral
- Enjoy a mead-tasting and literally taste the lifestyle of the Vikings (hic)
- See a burial chamber dating back to around 3,000 BC at the Lejre Museum
Get your helmets out and iron your tunics, you're headed to Copenhagen's Viking Ship Museum, plus the Roskilde Cathedral and Lejre Museum for a bus trip into the Danish Middle Ages. Join a guide for the lowdown on Viking ships, hear blood-curdling stories, enter a burial chamber and taste yourself some mead!
Think up a Viking name (Astrid, Bjørn, Ingrid or Magnus?) and learn about boatbuilding, seafaring and the pirating invaders known as the Vikings at the Viking Ship Museum! When they invaded Scandinavian lands between the 8th and 11th centuries, they might have sailed in on one of the five original Viking ships you'll be seeing here.
Hear the bloody legends and stories surrounding their lifestyle and then visit Lejre Museum for a mead-tasting and a peek at a burial chamber dating back to around 3000 BC!
At the UNESCO-listed Roskilde Cathedral, see one of the earliest examples of Gothic architecture in all of Europe, and the resting place of famous Viking kings Harald Bluetooth and Sweyn Forkbeard. It's a Middle Ages blowout!
- Bus tour, guided in English
- Visit of the Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde
- Visit of Roskilde Cathedral
- Visit of Lejre Museum
- Mead tasting
- Lunch, water and coffee (can be purchased during the tour)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to the Departure Point
From Copenhagen Central Station it's about 8 minutes walking.