- Hop on and off the Copenhagen Sightseeing Bus and design your own sightseeing itinerary at 23 stops at various cultural highlights across the Danish capital
- See the Little Mermaid, Tivoli Gardens, Nyhavn, Rosenborg Castle, and more
- Your pass lasts 72 hours, allowing you lots of time to see everything you want, and once you've gotten the lay of the land, it's a great way to get around town too!
Make your mark in Denmark - hop on and off this Copenhagen Sightseeing Bus at 23 different stops around the city. See the Little Mermaid, ride the rollercoasters at Tivoli Gardens, count the fishing boats at Nyhavn, and more.
With 23 stops positioned strategically at cultural highlights across the Danish capital, and the ability to hop on and off as often as you like, this ticket gives you complete control over your Nordic adventure.
Ride the famous wheel in Tivoli Gardens, say hi to Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid, and see the colorful storefronts by the water at Nyhavn. Hop off and stretch your legs on a waterfront stroll, relax with a coffee and a Danish pastry, and hop back on when the mood strikes.
You'll learn the history as you go via your audio guide. For instance, you might learn that Copenhagen was originally a quiet fishing village which used to suffer from frequent pirate raids!
- Unlimited access to the hop-on hop-off buses with 23 stops for 72 hours
- Free earphones when using the ticket for the first time
- Boat tour
- Hop on at any of the 23 stops and show your smartphone ticket to the driver!
- Large suitcases aren't allowed
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Mermaid Tour (red line):
- 1) Central Station / Tivoli Gardens (hop off here for the blue and orange lines)
- 2) Ny Carlsberg Glyptoteket / National Museum of Denmark
- 3) Wake Up Copenhagen / Tivoli Hotel
- 4) Copenhagen Mall / Fisketorvet
- 5) Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
- 6) Christianshavn Square / Christiania Freetown
- 7) Christiansborg Palace / Holmens Church
- 8) Nyhavn
- 9) Amalienborg Palace
- 10) Gefion Waterfountain
- 11) The Swedish Church / Kastellet
- 12) The Little Mermaid
- 13-15) Langelinie Pier
- 16) Indiakaj
- 17-19) Ocean Pier Cruise Ship Terminal – operates only when ship is in
- 20) Rosenborg Castle / National Art Gallery
- 21) Magic Ice Bar
- 22) The Latin Quarter / City Hall Square
- 23) Palads / Vesterport St.
Blue line: shuttle service to the National Aquarium and the Copenhagen Airport (1 April – 29 September only)
Orange line: Additional tour departing from stop #1 of the red line (1 May - 30 September only)