- Hop on and off the Copenhagen Sightseeing Bus at 24 stops across 3 routes - it's so easy to create your own itinerary
- See the Little Mermaid, Tivoli Gardens, Nyhavn, Rosenborg Palace and more
- Pass lasts 48 hours and includes a free 90-minute guided walking tour (April - September)
Make your mark in Denmark - hop on and off this Copenhagen Sightseeing Bus at 24 different stops around the city. See the Little Mermaid, ride the rollercoasters at Tivoli Gardens, count the fishing boats at Nyhavn and more. Includes a free audio guide and free walking tour (April - September).
Hop on and off as much as you like across 48 hours. There are three different interconnected bus lines and 24 stops all promising a new Nordic adventure.
Ride the scary wheel in Tivoli Gardens. Say hi to Andersen's Little Mermaid and see the colorful storefronts by the water at Nyhavn. You'll learn the history as you go via your audio guide - Copenhagen was originally a fishing village prone to pirate raids!
Want more cool stuff for your Danish krone? Join your guide for a free 90-minute guided walking tour of the historic city center, included in your ticket.
- Unlimited access to the hop-on hop-off buses with 23 stops for 48 hours
- Free earphones when using the ticket for the first time
- Boat tour
Hop on at any of the 23 stops and show your mobile ticket to the driver!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Central Station / Tivoli Gardens (hop off here for the orange and green lines)
- 2) Ny Carlsberg Glyptoteket and the National Museum
- 3) Wake Up Copenhagen / Tivoli Hotel
- 4) Copenhagen Mall / Fisketorvet
- 5) Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
- 6) Christianshavn Square / Christiana Freetown
- 7) Christiansborg Palace / Holmens Church – hop off here for the boat trip
- 8) Nyhavn
- 9) Amalienborg Palace
- 10) Gefion Waterfountain
- 11) The Swedish Church / Kastellet
- 12) The Little Mermaid
- 13) Langelinie
- 14) Langelinie
- 15) Langelinie
- 16) Indiakaj
- 17) Ocean Pier – operates only when ship is in
- 18) Ocean Pier – operates only when ship is in
- 19) Ocean Pier – operates only when ship is in
- 20) Rosenborg Castle / National Art Gallery
- 21) Magic Ice Bar
- 22) The Latin Quarter / City Hall Square
- 23) Palads / Vesterport St.