Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Copenhagen
Hop on and off as much as you like and see all of Copenhagen's best sights!
- Hop on and off the Copenhagen Sightseeing Bus at 24 stops across 3 routes - it's so easy to create your own itinerary
- See the Little Mermaid, Tivoli Gardens, Nyhavn, Rosenborg Palace and more
- Pass lasts 48 hours and includes a free 90-minute guided walking tour (April - September)
Make your mark in Denmark - hop on and off this Copenhagen Sightseeing Bus at 24 different stops around the city. See the Little Mermaid, ride the rollercoasters at Tivoli Gardens, count the fishing boats at Nyhavn and more. Includes a free audio guide and free walking tour (April - September).
Hop on and off as much as you like across 48 hours. There are three different interconnected bus lines and 24 stops all promising a new Nordic adventure.
Ride the scary wheel in Tivoli Gardens. Say hi to Andersen's Little Mermaid and see the colorful storefronts by the water at Nyhavn. You'll learn the history as you go via your audio guide - Copenhagen was originally a fishing village prone to pirate raids!
Want more cool stuff for your Danish krone? Join your guide for a free 90-minute guided walking tour of the historic city center, included in your ticket.
- Unlimited access to the hop-on hop-off buses with 24 stops on 3 routes, for 48 hours
- Free earphones when using the ticket for the first time
- Free 90-minute guided walking tour (April - September)
- Boat tour
Hop on at any of the 24 stops and show your mobile ticket to the driver!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Red Line - Mermaid Tour
1) Palads Cinema/Vesterport 2) Central Station/Tivoli Gardens 3) National Museum 4) Tivoli Hotel 5) Copenhagen Mall 6) Marriott 7) Christianshavn Square/Christiania 8) Christiansborg Palace/Holmens Church 9) Højbro Plads 10) Nyhavn 11) Amalienborg Palace 12) Gefion Water Fountain 13) Swedish Church/Kastellet 14) Little Mermaid 15)-17) Langelinie/cruise ship terminal 18) Indiakaj 19)-21) Ocean Pier Cruise Ship Terminal 22) Rosenborg Castle/Botanical Garden/Nat. Art Gallery 23) Reflections Ice Bar 24) Latin Quartier/City Hall Square
Blue Line - Christiania, Beach
25) Central Station/Tivoli Gardens 26) Christiansborg Palace 27) Christianshavn 28) Church of Our Savior 29) Christiania 30) Opera 31)/32) Amager Beach 33) Aquarium 34) Hilton/Airport 35) Ørestad 36) Bella Sky 37) Danhostel 38) Islands Brygge 39) Bryggen/Harbor Bath
Green Line - Carlsberg, Zoo
40) Kongens Nytorv 41) Højbro Plads 42) C. Station/Tivoli Gardens 43) Zoo 44) Carlsberg