Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus & Boat Copenhagen
Explore Copenhagen at your own pace, by bus and boat
- Boats or buses? Get the best of both worlds with this all-access 48-hour pass
- Make use of 3 routes and 24 stops covering every can't-miss attraction in the city
- Enjoy a 60-minute harbor and canal cruise, a 90-minute guided walking tour, and complimentary audio guide on the buses!
Cat or dog, Beatles or Stones, Mac or PC, bus or boat? Life is full of tough choices, but this all-access city explorer makes things easier. You'll get unlimited access to both bus and boat tours in the beautiful city of Copenhagen. Hop on and hop off to your heart's content, and discover all the city's must-see destinations at your own pace!
This extra special pass takes the stress and guesswork out of exploring the Danish capital, granting you unlimited access to the luxury tour buses and the standout harbor and canal cruises.
You'll be able to make use of the 3 landlocked routes and 24 bus stops around the city, and get access to the harbor cruise, so you can see Copenhagen's best from the waterside as well!
What's more, the multilingual audio guide ensures your transportation is as educational as it is effortless, filling you with information about the city and highlights such as the Rosenborg Palace, Nyhavn, Tivoli Gardens, and Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek!
- Unlimited access to the hop-on hop-off buses with 24 stops on 3 routes, for 48 hours
- Free earphones when boarding the bus for the first time
- Free 90-minute guided walking tour (April - September)
- 60-minute harbor and canal tour on one of the blue Netto-Boats
Hop on at any of the 24 stops and show your mobile ticket to the driver.
Click here for more info on the bus routes and stops or check out the Tiqets product page
- Pick up a printed ticket for the tour on the bus or at the Tourist Information Center inside the Central Train Station (look for the blue I)
- Take the bus from the Little Mermaid stop to Oceankaj to reach the departure point of the boat tour
- There is a small fee for children - please purchase this ticket directly on the boat
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Red Line - Mermaid
1) Palads Cinema/Vesterport 2) Central Station/Tivoli Gardens 3) National Museum 4) Tivoli Hotel 5) Copenhagen Mall 6) Marriott 7) Christianshavn Square/Christiania 8) Christiansborg Palace/Holmens Church 9) Højbro Plads 10) Nyhavn 11) Amalienborg Palace 12) Gefion Water Fountain 13) Swedish Church/Kastellet 14) Little Mermaid 15)-17) Langelinie/cruise ship terminal 18) Indiakaj 19)-21) Ocean Pier Cruise Ship Terminal 22) Rosenborg Castle/Botanical Garden/Nat. Art Gallery 23) Reflections Ice Bar 24) Latin Quartier/City Hall
Blue - Christiania/Beach (April-Sep)
25) Central Station/Tivoli Gardens 26) Christiansborg Palace 27) Christianshavn 28) Church of Our Saviour 29) Christiania 30) Opera 31)/32) Amager Beach 33) Aquarium 34) Hilton/Airport 35) Ørestad 36) Bella Sky 37) Dan Hostel 38) Islands Brygge 39) Bryggen/Harbor Bath
Green - Carlsberg/Zoo (April-Dec)
40) Kongens Nytorv 41) Højbro Plads 42) C. Station/Tivoli Gardens 43) Zoo 44) Carlsberg