- Boats or buses? Get the best of both worlds with this double-trouble sightseeing ticket
- Get whisked around the Danish capital in total comfort and get transported to the doorstep of every can't-miss attraction in the city
- Enjoy a 60-minute harbor and canal cruise and see the beauty of Copenhagen from an entirely new perspective
Cat or dog, Beatles or Stones, Mac or PC, bus or boat? Life is full of tough choices, but this combo ticket makes things easier. You'll get unlimited access to a sightseeing bus tour and a relaxing boat tour in the beautiful city of Copenhagen.
Hop on and hop off the bus to your heart's content, and discover all the city's must-see destinations at your own pace, then put your feet up and watch the world go by with a jolly boating jaunt along the harbor and canals.
This extra special pass takes the stress and guesswork out of exploring the Danish capital, and grants you access to comfortable tour buses and a magnificent harbor and canal cruise.
You'll be able to make use of the strategically planned bus route that circles the city and takes you to the doorstep of all the top attractions. Plus you'll get access to the harbor cruise, so you can see Copenhagen's best from the waterside as well!
What's more, the multilingual audio guide ensures your transportation is as educational as it is effortless, filling you with information about the city and highlights like the Rosenborg Palace, Nyhavn, Tivoli Gardens, and Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek!
- Show your smartphone ticket as you get on the bus. You can hop on and off the Red Buses at any stop and any time that you like
- Get your paper ticket for the boat tour at bus stop 8 (Nyhavn) with a Red Sightseeing staff member
- The boat can be boarded from bus stop 7 (Christiansborg Palace) or 8 (Nyhavn)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Central Station / Tivoli Gardens
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptoteket / the National Museum
- Wake Up Copenhagen / Tivoli Hotel
- Copenhagen Mall / Fisketorvet
- Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
- Christianshavn Square / Christiania Freetown
- Christiansborg Palace / Strøget / Holmens Church
- Amalienborg Palace
- Gefion Waterfountain / The Citadel
- The Swedish Church / Kastellet
- The Little Mermaid
- Langelinie Pier
- Ocean Pier Cruise Ship Terminal (only when ship is in)
- Rosenborg Castle / Botanical Gardens / National Art Gallery
- CPH Bar
- The Latin Quarter / City Hall Square
- Palads Cinema / Vesterport St.
- Church of Our Saviour
- Between The Little Mermaid and Ocean Pier Terminal for cruise ship guests
- Between Central Train Station, National Aquarium Denmark (Den Blå Planet) & CPH Airport