- Explore Copenhagen with unlimited hop-on hop-off bus access for up to 72 hours – that's 48 hours extra free. Lots of time to see the sights!
- Get easy travel between the city's main attractions including Nyhavn Canal, Freetown Christiania, the Little Mermaid and more
- Dive into Den Blå Planet's underwater world and meet over 400 species, plus get access to insightful talks and feeds
All the best sights in Copenhagen, plus an octopus who opens jam jars. This isn't your average bus tour!
With the Hop-on Hop-off Bus and Blue Planet ticket, you've got 72 hours to explore the colorful City of Spires at your leisure, including access to see its resident ocean creatures at the National Aquarium of Denmark.
Your open-top bus hits all of the main attractions, and there are audio guides in 10 different languages to give you an introductory history of the city.
Check out the 19th-century theme park at Tivoli Gardens, the vibrant Nyhavn canal and, the most photographed woman in all of Denmark, the iconic Little Mermaid.
From March through September, you can jump on the blue line shuttle bus to the Blue Planet for your ocean excursion. There are over 400 species on show inside the city's whale-shaped wonder, including fish (duh!), sharks, stingrays, and an incredibly dexterous giant Pacific octopus!
- 24-hour unlimited access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses of Copenhagen plus 48 hours extra
- Audio guide on the buses & free earphones when using the ticket for the first time
- One entrance to the Danish National Aquarium, The Blue Planet
- Sea otter encounters, meet & feed a sea turtle, and meet a zookeeper at the Aquarium (all available for an extra fee)
- Boat tour
- Bus: Hop on at any of the 23 stops and show your smartphone ticket to the driver
- Aquarium: Scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance. If the scanning doesn't work, please ask a staff member
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Blue Line (1 Apr-29 Sep): Takes you from Central Station / Tivoli Gardens to the Blue Planet Aquarium & Copenhagen Airport
Orange line (1 May - 30 Sep): Additional tour departing from stop #1 of the red line
Mermaid Tour (Red Line):
- 1) Central Station/Tivoli Gardens (hop off here for the Blue and Green Lines)
- 2) Ny Carlsberg Glyptoteket/National Museum of Denmark
- 3) Wake Up Copenhagen/Tivoli Hotel
- 4) Copenhagen Mall/Fisketorvet
- 5) Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
- 6) Christianshavn Square/Christiania Freetown
- 7) Christiansborg Palace/Holmens Church
- 8) Nyhavn
- 9) Amalienborg Palace
- 10) Gefion Waterfountain
- 11) Swedish Church/Kastellet
- 12) Little Mermaid - free shuttle bus to Ocean Pier Terminal for cruise ship guests
- 13-15) Langelinie
- 16) Indiakaj
- 17-19) Ocean Pier Cruise Ship Terminal – only when ship is in
- 20) Rosenborg Castle/National Art Gallery
- 21) Magic Ice Bar
- 22) Latin Quarter/City Hall Square
- 23) Palads/Vesterport