- Get a double dose of Danish wackiness with access to the Guinness World Records Museum and Mystic Exploratorie
- Enjoy interactive exhibits detailing mind-blowing world records from the realms of music, nature, art, and science
- Pluck up the courage to explore the spooky activities housed inside the marvelous Mystic Exploratorie
How do you measure up against the world's tallest human? Now's your chance to find out.
Venture inside the Guinness World Records Museum to admire the best (and strangest) in human achievement. Then, take a look at the oddities within the Mystic Exploratorie.
There are hundreds of gasp-inducing exhibits inside the Guinness World Records Museum. Watch the tumble of 1,382,101 dominoes – and pity the poor soul whose job it was to count them. Find how much punch you're packing by testing yourself as a 'professional' boxer, and interact with other whimsical exhibits.
Your combo ticket gives you access to the Mystic Exploratorie, located on the same site. Try to survive the electric chair, dance with your own skeleton, and leave your shadow imprinted on the wall in this mini-museum devoted to eerie phenomena.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office of the Guiness World Records Museum
- Both venues are situated at Østergade 16
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket