- Enter the BLOX building at Copenhagen Harbor to browse temporary and permanent exhibitions at the DAC
- Get hands-on in interactive exhibits – kids will love the outdoor sloping playground and modern play areas
- Immerse yourself in the 'out-of-building' VR experience We Dare You and bring out your inner daredevil
Famous Copenhagen architects, BIG (Bjarke Ingels Group), have created a journey through time with FORMGIVING.
Comprised of chronologically arranged imagery and miniature versions of the world's most innovative structures, this three-part exhibition explores how Earth was shaped over billions of years until today. It stresses architecture's potential and value in society and visitors of all ages are encouraged to play, build, and create their own future cities in the Golden Gallery. Everyone is welcome to get hands-on with robots, AI, 3D printing, and much more.
Denmark is rather proud of its architecture, and the Danish have positioned themselves at the forefront of modern building design on a global level.
The Danish Architecture Center (DAC), located at the Tetris-like BLOX building in Copenhagen, celebrates this achievement by being an ideal place to discover, build, play, and explore the fundamentals of Danish architecture.
Learn the importance of inventive architecture and design through dynamic exhibitions which trace the effects urban development can have on communities. Delve into Copenhagen's architectural past, the city's current state of living, or predict global future trends via intriguing exhibits.
See the striking BLOX building in a whole new way with the We Dare You virtual reality experience. Many of the exhibitions at DAC are for both adults and children. Your little builders will always be catered for with workshops, interactive exhibits, and a modern outdoor playground. Plus, they get in for free!
- Please show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the reception desk by the entrance
- You will receive a sticker that you have to wear on your clothes while visiting the venue
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
For an additional 40 DKK (pay at arrival), you can go on a guided tour of Copenhagen and visit hidden modern gems, new Danish icons, vibrant neighborhoods, and historic landmarks. More info on availability and departure times at the reception desk.
Finish off your visit with a bite and a drink under the sun in the DAC café. This quirky building has three spacious rooftop terraces with stunning views of Copenhagen Harbor. The design shop is also a great place to pick up a unique souvenir of lifestyle products from upcoming innovative brands!