Tickets for Copenhagen Train Tour
Board a cozy little Copenhagen City Train for a sightseeing tour
- Experience the fun and history of Copenhagen's medieval town on a cool train ride
- Kids and adults will love it, what better way to see the city than from the train tracks?
- Your ticket is valid all day, so hop on and hop off as much as you want
Charming plazas and pedestrian streets, colorful neoclassical houses, cute boutiques and towering churches all await on this Copenhagen City Train tour! Hop on and off all day and explore the city's magical medieval architecture and history at your own pace.
On a sightseeing tour like no other, you'll board a cute red train and witness Copenhagen's medieval must-sees from the tracks!
Choo choo through Strøget with its shops, buskers, quirky boutiques and galleries.
Get your cameras out for Kongens Nytorv (King's New Square) - the biggest square in the Old Town - and keep it ready for City Hall Square, Copenhagen Cathedral, Nørreport/Torvehallerne, Gammel Strand/Højbro Plads and more!
Hungry for something you see en route? Hop on and off whenever you like - your ticket lasts for the whole day.
- 1-day access to Copenhagen's Train Tour
- Entrance to attractions
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver and hop on and off as often as you like
- First departure from City Hall Square at 10:30, last departure at 16:30
- First departure from Copenhagen Cathedral at 10:40, last at 16:40
- First departure from Nørreport/Torvehallerne at 10:50, last at 16:50
- First departure from Gammel Strand at 11:05, last at 17:05
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) City Hall Square
- 2) Copenhagen Cathedral/Fiolstræd
- 3) Nørreport/Torvehallerne
- 4) Gammel Strand/Højbro Plads