- Tour the City Hall with a guide and find out the history of one of Copenhagen's most revered buildings
- Learn about the decorations and symbolism in the Lord Mayor and municipal council's headquarters
- Get a unique perspective on Copenhagen's colorful charms, including Tivoli Gardens
Join your guide and tour the Copenhagen City Hall tower. Find out all there is to know about the Lord Mayor and municipal council's headquarters, and get great views of Tivoli Gardens and the inner city.
Copenhagen City Hall is the Lord Mayor and municipal council's headquarters. Built between 1892 and 1905, it was designed by the architect Martin Nyrop - and drew Romantic inspiration from Italy's Siena City Hall.
Climb the huge oak stairs, see the artwork on the walls, take a look at Jens Olsen's World Clock (an advanced astronomical clock), and find out which hit Danish TV shows the hall has starred in. It's quite a celebrity in these parts!
Get ready for a 300-step climb, from the sidewalk up to the tower - but the reward is worth it. You'll get quality views of Tivoli Gardens and the inner city.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office on the left side of the entrance
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket