- Tour the City Hall with a passionate guide and find out the history of one of Copenhagen's most revered buildings
- Learn about the decorations and symbolism in the Lord Mayor and municipal council's headquarters
- Get a unique perspective from your guide and see things that the staff of 20 years have noticed over the years
Join your guide and tour the Copenhagen City Hall, standing proud on the City Hall Square in central Copenhagen. Find out all there is to know about the Lord Mayor and municipal council's headquarters.
You can tell how passionate the staff are at Copenhagen City Hall. Some of them have been working here for over 20 years and they're still noticing new things about the place, from little details in the walls to symbolism in its decorations.
Copenhagen City Hall is the Lord Mayor and municipal council's headquarters. Built between 1892 and 1905, it was designed by the architect Martin Nyrop, who drew 'Romantic' inspiration from Italy's Siena City Hall.
Climb the huge oak stairs, see the artwork on the walls, take a look at Jens Olsen's World Clock (an advanced astronomical clock), and find out which hit Danish TV shows the hall has starred in. The place is quite a celebrity in these parts!
- Access to Copenhagen City Hall
- Guided tour in English
- Admission to the City Hall Gardens
- Access to the City Hall Tower
- Wait outside the ticket office on the left side of the entrance. Make sure to have your smartphone ticket ready to be checked by the guide who'll meet you there
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booked tour
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.