- See some of the highlights and must-see stops in Copenhagen on two-wheels - parking is easy
- Enjoy some insights about the city yourself, or opt to join a fun tour when you get there
- Experience Copenhagen like a local, there are several special paths for cyclists
Copenhagen is a city that's practically designed for cyclists, so if you can't beat em, join em! Rent a bike from Copenhagen Bicycles and see the pretty city like the locals do. Time to hit the pedals!
Copenhagen is the most bicycle-friendly city in the world, according to the 2017 Copenhagenize Index. Take to its smooth roads yourself and see the city from the saddle!
Or you can make the most of your time on two wheels and join a tour. With several options to choose from, just pick which areas of Copenhagen you want to explore and join your local pedaling professional.
The Bicycle Snake, Copenhagen's iconic cycle bridge, makes things super simple. It connects the whole city and transports cyclists smoothly across the harbor on a beautiful ride above the basin.
It's the easiest, most fun way to see the best of Copenhagen.
- Extra equipment (helmets, child seats, etc.)
- Guided tour (available onsite)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Available directly from the supplier
- If your group consists of 20-50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior to the booking
- If the group consists of 50+ bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior to the booking