Tickets for Christiansborg
Explore the royal kitchen, reception rooms and more on Castle Island
- Explore the regal building that houses the Danish Parliament, the Danish Prime Minister's office and the Supreme Court of Denmark
- See the preparations for royal banquets in the newly refurbished Royal Kitchen, which boasts one of Europe's largest collections of copperware
- Tour the castle ruins under the palace, see the opulent reception rooms, and see the stables where the royals keep their horses
Ready to see how the royals live? Get yourself down to Christiansborg Palace, on Castle Island, in the middle of Copenhagen. See where the Danish Parliament, the Danish Prime Minister's office and the Supreme Court of Denmark are housed - and explore the royal kitchen, reception rooms and more!
The Christiansborg you see today dates from 1928 and it's still used for official royal and parliamentary business - in fact, the Queen can shut it down whenever she likes!
Explore its many nooks and crannies alone, or choose to join one of the free tours leaving at different times around the palace. See one of Europe's largest collections of copperware in The royal kitchen, used to prepare giant banquets.
Tour the castle ruins under the palace, see the opulent reception rooms, and hear about the Royal Family's much-loved horses and prestigious state coaches kept in the 250-year-old stables.
- The Royal Reception Rooms
- The Royal Kitchen
- The Ruins
- The Royal Stables
- Optional guided tour (depending on availability)
- 50% discount on admission to the Court Theater
- Guided tour of the Parliament
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Opening hours of the Palace Chapel
10:00 - 17:00 every Sunday, during the Easter holidays (8 - 17 April), the entire month of July and the Autumn holidays (14 - 22 October).
Christiansborg Palace has seen its fair share of drama over the years. Not only has it burnt down three times, but, back when it was a castle 800 years ago, severed heads on stakes were erected outside to warn pirates off!