- Enjoy the huge selection of zany rides and attractions at one of the world's most unique theme parks
- Brave the plummet from Cobra Tower, experience 4.5 g-forces on the biggest swing in Denmark, twist down the river rapids in a doughnut raft, and so much more!
- Little ones can devour their own bodyweight in pick 'n' mix candy, and enjoy less extreme thrills on the smaller rides
BonBon-Land is a place unlike any other. Repeatedly voted as one of the weirdest amusement parks in the world, this wacky candy land is filled to the brim with thrilling rides and fun attractions that'll keep everyone entertained for hours on end.
The park's history is fascinating. It all started with a small sweets factory, which created outrageously named candy including Mågeklatter ('Seagull Droppings'), Øre-vok ('Ear Wax'), and their most famous product: Hundeprutter ('Dog Farts').
They were a huge hit.
Over time, people began visiting the factory, hoping to get closer to the magic, and BonBon-Land was born. These days, it's one of the country's biggest theme parks, full of fun and unique rides.
Feel 4.5 g-forces of fun as you zoom through the air at 115 km/h on Svend Svingarm, the biggest swing in Denmark, or try a unique VR ride under the lake in The Secret World.
Next, take to the skies for a stunning view of the Danish countryside from Cobra Tower, before being plunged back down to earth at breakneck speed!
Hurtle along the candy cane tracks of Vildsvinet, a brightly colored rollercoaster with 400 meters of steep climbs, sheers drops, and exhilarating loop-the-loops!
There's plenty more here too – including fun-sized attractions for the little ones, and no shortage of delicious candy to munch on.
- Access to BonBon-Land and all its attractions in four categories: extreme, wild, moving, and quiet
- Access to events
- Lockers (can be rented at the park)
- Parking fee
Scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Your Open Date Ticket allows you to visit BonBon-Land for free on the next opening day
- The ticket is handed out at the entrance and must always be stamped and completed before leaving the park
- You must bring a personal ID to receive the second-day ticket