- Step into a fairytale wonderland, and discover the delightfully Danish theme park that's been enchanting visitors for almost 200 years
- Buckle up on one of the world’s oldest wooden rollercoasters, face your fears on The Demon, jump to lightspeed on The Star Flyer, go wild on the giant octopus Nautilus and so much more!
- Explore the romantic gardens, take in the spectacular lakeside views, enjoy a show in the Chinese theater, or catch one of the regular concerts in the grounds
Tivoli Gardens opened in 1843. It's still delighting visitors almost two hundred years later! Ride Rutschebanen, one of the world's oldest wooden rollercoasters, then blast into the future with the VR-enhanced The Demon. From past to present to future – this fairground is bursting with thrills, attractions, and enchanting atmosphere.
Inside Copenhagen's Tivoli Gardens, you'll find an enchanting mix of rides that'll have the whole family screaming for more.
From the adrenaline-charged rollercoasters to the gentle waltzers, the Ferris wheel and the panoramic views from The Star Flyer, Tivoli Gardens combines fairground classics with cutting-edge tech.
Once you've had your fill of the rides, take it easy and explore the stunning gardens and picturesque lakefront, and even catch a show or concert in the Chinese Theater.
There's plenty of family fun to discover in this classic amusement park – jump in and explore Tivoli Gardens for yourself!
- Enter Tivoli through the main entrance on Vesterbrogade
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the separate ticket desk reserved for annual pass holders
- If you also purchase the Rides or Rides PLUS pass, you can redeem your pass at one of the self-service kiosks inside or outside the park. Simply scan your barcode and the kiosk will provide you with your wristband!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Tivoli Gardens is located right next to Copenhagen Central Station
- Train from the airport: Intercity lines R1067, R1869, R1871, or R1071
- Metro: Line M2 to Nørreport
If you're there in the late afternoon or evening, check out a performance at The Pantomime Theatre - the plays are traditional commedia dell'arte with a live pit orchestra!
Although on the day of the visit 5 of the top rides had malfunctioned and were not operating, making unlimited rides ticket slightly wasteful. Still would recommend.