- See a multitude of historical, chocolate-related machines from the period of industrialization
- Learn the history of chocolate from the Mayas and Aztecs through to today
- Get unbeatable Rhine views from the cafe, through 30-metre-long panoramic windows
You might be in 'Cologne' but there's a different fragrance in the air. The Chocolate Museum Cologne is giving everyone their chocolate fix in the city's magnificent harbor. Skip the lines with this smartphone ticket and get to the sweet stuff faster!
Come learn the 5,000-year history of chocolate on what looks like the deck of a ship!
You'll start with the ancient American cultures, from the Mayas to Aztecs, journeying through the baroque and industrialization periods - right up to the chocolate products of the modern day.
See machinery and find out how chocolate products are crafted, both mechanically and manually.
The museum itself is so stunning it's also a popular wedding venue! Sweet dreams come true at the onsite cafe, too. Treat yourself to chocolate specialities and drink in the views of the River Rhine, through 30-metre-long panoramic windows.
- Entrance to the Chocolate Museum Cologne
- Create your own chocolate bar (available at an extra cost)
- Public guided tour (available at an extra cost)
- Courses and tastings (available at an extra cost)
Pass the ticket counter and go directly to the entrance to have your smartphone ticket scanned.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.