- Get unlimited travel around Coimbra for 24 hours via the city's official hop-on hop-off Yellow Bus tour
- Learn about the rich history of Portugal's famous university town via audio guides in six languages
- Gain free entry into the fascinating Edifício Chiado and Torre de Almedina municipal museums
With Porto to the north and Lisbon to the south, the quaint city of Coimbra is sometimes overlooked by travelers. But venture for a trip to Coimbra and experience Portugal's historic riverside city!
A swift hop-on hop-off experience is the perfect way to take in the charm of this vibrant student town. Sit atop an open-air double-decker bus as your audio guide delves into Coimbra's history, such as its Romanesque cathedral, the country's first university, ancient monasteries, and so much more.
Show your smartphone ticket while boarding the bus. You can start at any of the stops along the route.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Largo da Portagem
- R. Manuel Rodrigues
- R. Olímpio N. R. Fernandes
- R. Larga/Univ. de Coimbra
- Al. Doutor Júlio Henriques
- Avenida Marnoco e Sousa
- Rua Santa Teresa
- R. Bernardo Albuquerque
- Igreja S. A. Olivais
- Rua João de Deus Ramos
- Parque de Campismo
- Hotel Dom Luís
- R. A. Augusto Gonçalves
- Rua Feitoria dos Linhos
- Avenida João das Regras