- 25 indoor and outdoor attractions, plus shows, shops and restaurants - the kids will be busy all day!
- 2/3 of the attractions are indoors so this is an ideal activity when the weather isn't cooperating - and this is the Netherlands after all
- Dance at the K3 Disco, jump between the Dancing Fountains, climb in Plop’s Play-Tree or dare to make a thrilling trip down the Vikings Rollercoaster
Get right into the delights of Plopsa Coevorden. Named after beloved Flemish cartoon characters Plop the gnome and Samson the dog, this theme park is a nonstop blast. Plus, with 2/3rds of the attractions indoors - it's a perfect activity even if the weather isn't cooperating.
Hop the K3 Whirligig and spin and swing, jump into the Bumper Cars or Little Boats and get moving - and those are just some of the activities on offer here.
With 25 indoor and outdoor attractions, shops, restaurants, and a packed schedule of shows, this is a guaranteed blast of a day that will have the kidlets' eyes sparkling with excitement from arrival to departure!
And with all that activity and excitement - they'll probably sleep in the car all the way home - so everybody wins!
- Skip-the-line entrance to Plopsa Indoor Coevorden
- Special events
- Parking fees
- Food and beverages
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Adult & Child over 1m: €17.49
- Child between 85cm and 1m: €10.99