- Explore one of the largest cities of the ancient Mayans – it was a sacred site of pilgrimage and worship
- Prepare to feel your jaw drop as you take in the incredible Mayan architecture, from the giant pyramids to the Interior Temple, Great Ballcourts, Sacred Cenote and Platform of the Skulls
- Discover the prehistoric city at your own pace, stretch your legs and spot exotic wildlife on the nature trails and even cool off in the spectacular freshwater cenotes
Travel back in time to the world of the Ancient Mayans and explore their gigantic jungle city at the stunning Chichén Itzá. Climb the sacred pyramid temples, turn up the heat in the 'sweatbaths' and discover the sinister 'Platform of Skulls' as you lose yourself in this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
It's one thing to read about ancient Mayan civilizations, but it's something else entirely to witness their sheer scale and majesty with your own eyes. Chichén Itzá was one of the Mayan's largest cities, and a sacred site of pilgrimage and worship before the fateful Spanish invasion.
Now, its perfectly preserved remains are one of the biggest visitor attractions in Mexico, officially recognized as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World – and the whole city is yours to explore!
The giant 30-meter Pyramid of Kukulcan is just one of the countless highlights. Go inside the holy temples and see the warrior shrines. Check out an early sports stadium in the Ball Court, tiptoe around the Cenote of Sacrifice, and explore the site of the city market.
Surrounded by lush rainforest, you can spot exotic birds in the nature refuge and many walking trails, and even take a dip in the freshwater sinkhole in a day filled with ancient adventure and historical discovery!
Skip all lines, advance to the final entrance and go to the admission office called Cecijema. Inside the booth, show your smartphone voucher to get your paper ticket and get direct entrance.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Chichén Itzá Including Transportation & Mayaland Resort Access: Skip The Line
Explore ancient Maya wonders with special resort access included