- Explore one of the largest cities of the ancient Maya – Chichén Itzá was a sacred site of pilgrimage and worship
- Check out an ancient sports stadium, tiptoe around the Sacred Cenote, and witness the site of the city market
- Enjoy return transport from Cancun and an optional buffet lunch in the Mayaland Hotel
Travel back in time to the world of the ancient Maya and explore their gigantic jungle city at the stunning Chichén Itzá. Get roundtrip transportation from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya to Chichén Itzá, and opt into a buffet lunch!
It's one thing to read about ancient civilizations, but it's something else entirely to witness their sheer scale and majesty with your own eyes. Chichén Itzá was one of the Maya people's largest cities, and a sacred site of pilgrimage and worship before the fateful Spanish invasion.
Access this world wonder through the private entrance of the Mayaland Hotel. You'll have a great vantage point for seeing the Observatory, the Nunnery, La Iglesia and Akab Dzib, plus the main plaza.
Walk around at your own pace and imagine the days when these ancient monuments were surrounded by bustling locals all going about their business. Prepare to feel your jaw drop as you take in the incredible Maya architecture, from the giant pyramids to the Interior Temple, Great Ballcourts, Sacred Cenote and Platform of the Skulls.
If you feel like tucking into a Yucatecan and Mexican buffet lunch, you'll get the chance to feed your hungry belly at the Mayaland Hotel before heading back to Cancun. Simply pay when you get there.
- The supplier will contact you by email to arrange the pick-up from Cancun or Riviera Maya
- Show you smartphone voucher to the driver at the moment of pick-up
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the entrance of the Mayaland Hotel for a regular ticket
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Chichén Itzá: Skip The Line
Get to know the Ancient Mayans in one of the largest ancient cities in the world
Xichén: Chichén Itzá & Cenote Ik Kil with Transport
Explore some of Mexico's ancient wonders with a professional guide
Privileged Entrance to Chichén Itzá: Skip The Line
Scale one of ancient Maya's most spectacular pyramids and paddle in a pool!