Tickets for Twilight or Night Chicago Helicopter Tour
See Chicago lights on this helicopter flight
- Explore the 6,000 square foot (560 m2) Customer Experience Center and learn about Chicago's fascinating history before you fly
- See Chicago all lit up at sunset, or at night and snap landmarks like the John Hancock Center, the Willis Tower (formally named the Sears Tower) and Tribune Tower
- Let your experienced and knowledgeable pilot be your guide. Ask him all the questions you have, and, back on land, get your photo taken by the helicopter so you can keep the memory alive!
The Chicago city skyline is one of the world's most wonderful views, and there's no better place to see it than from the sky, especially at twilight or at night. This tour takes you up, up and away in a helicopter, to see those sparkling skyscrapers from a whole new point of view.
Once you've checked in at the heliport, in a great location by the water, you'll get to explore Chicago’s rich history in a 6,000 square foot (560 m2) Customer Experience Center. The Twilight Chicago experience then whisks you (and your camera, of course) on a helicopter ride over the Windy City.
Sunset, also known as the golden hour, is the most glorious time to see Chicago change its colors. As your experienced pilot explains what you're looking at, the lights will flicker on. You'll see famous buildings all lit up, like the John Hancock Center, the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) and Tribune Tower.
If you prefer the dark to the twilight, there's a night tour option, when even more lights are blinking in this stunning city. You'll be amazed at how small everything looks from up there!
Back on the ground, you'll get a photo taken of you and your group in front of the helicopter, so you can remember this jaw-dropping experience forever.
- All Tiqets bookings include a complementary digital souvenir photo
- Drinks and a printed photo
Show your smartphone tickets at the C.H.E. Helicopter Platform. The booking cutoff time is four hours before departure.
Daily between 13:00 - 21:00
Take the orange line to Halsted