- Take a trip through time and marvel at some of the most spectacular discoveries ever unearthed by paleontologists
- See some enormous skeletons, like the most complete T.rex, the biggest-ever dinosaur, whales and more
- Experience immersive 3D cinema shows, see mummies from ancient Egypt, and explore anthropological exhibitions
Get your ticket to this colossal playground of scientific discovery, and prepare to be blown away. Housing a dizzying 34 million artifacts dating from prehistoric times to the present day, The Field Museum in Chicago is one of the world's best natural history museums. Stand toe to toe with the largest T. Rex ever discovered, and see (allegedly) cursed mummies – there's something fascinating around every corner.
Ever wondered what the biggest-ever dinosaur might have looked like in person? Meet Maximo the Titanosaur, a towering relic of the Cretaceous Period and proud holder of the prestigious 'biggest dino ever' award! At 122 feet long and weighing 70 tons, he's basically the size of 10 elephants!
Like priceless shiny things? Feast your eyes upon the sparkling collection of the Grainger Hall of Gems, and admire over 600 precious gemstones and 150 gorgeous pieces of antique jewelry. There's opals, diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds, and more. Unfortunately, you can't take them home.
After studying thousands of rare exotic beetles and every type of animal under the sun, early learners can get more hands-on at the Crown Family PlayLab, a tactile learning area where kids will soak up amazing science through the power of play.
There's an endless array of rotating temporary exhibitions and permanent displays, as well as immersive 3D cinema experiences, and lots more. Leave some time for the gift shop, it's almost as filled with treasures as the museum itself!
- To redeem your ticket, please proceed to Will Call (at the Main/South entrance) or any ticket counter at North and East Entrances
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket