- Take a VIP tour before anyone has entered, then beat the crowds with early access to all exhibits
- See SUE, the world’s biggest, best-preserved, and most complete T. rex fossil ever found
- Discover 4.6 billion years of life in the Evolving Planet exhibit and meet the only Rapetosaurus krausei on record
Enjoy a guided tour of the Museum's popular dinosaur collections before the crowds roll in. See SUE, the most complete T. rex skeleton ever discovered, Máximo, a 120-foot-long titanosaur cast, and plenty of other prehistoric creatures. After the tour, enjoy 30 mummies, an African watering hole, and learn about ongoing conservation efforts.
The museum also boasts a range of rare fossils and models of extinct birds, and kids can play out their paleontologist dreams in the Crown Family PlayLab.
- For the guided tour, please meet your Field Museum guide at the East Entrance, on the ground level facing the Shedd Aquarium and Adler Planetarium. Please note that the North and South entrances won't be open
- The East Entrance opens promptly at 08:00 and late arrivals to this tour may be denied entry. It's advised to arrive 15 minutes before the tour
- Please have your smartphone ticket ready to show to your guide
- After the tour is completed, you will have full access to the museum to enjoy at your leisure
- The museum closes at 17:00. Last special exhibition entry time is at 15:30
- Please select the 3D movie at arrival for best availability
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket