Tickets for The Art Institute of Chicago: Fast Pass
- Enter America's second largest art museum and browse a timeless collection of masterpieces that rivals any other
- See iconic works by Picasso, Monet, Dalí, Warhol, Matisse, van Gogh, Cézanne, Renoir, Hokusai, Wood, and more
- Discover thousands of hidden gems from lesser-known artists, and explore fascinating temporary exhibitions
Home to some of the world's most recognizable artworks, the Art Institute of Chicago is America's second largest art museum, and a reliable way to ensure your day in the Windy City is nothing short of spectacular. See masterpieces by Pablo Picasso, Claude Monet, Vincent van Gogh, Francis Bacon, Salvador Dalí, Katsushika Hokusai, Paul Cézanne, Andy Warhol, Georgia O'Keeffe, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Henri Matisse, Georges Seurat, Edward Hopper, and Grant Wood, without even scratching the surface!
Whether you're a casual art browser or a seasoned connoisseur, the Art Institute of Chicago will blow your mind with its seemingly neverending collection of treasures and masterpieces that rivals any of America or Europe's top art powerhouses.
See iconic works like Edward Hopper's Nighthawks, van Gogh's The Bedroom, Picasso's The Old Guitarist, Grant Wood's American Gothic, Monet's Stacks of Wheat, Dalí's Inventions of the Monsters, and so many more.
Aside from the breathtaking permanent collection, the Art Institute of Chicago is also home to amazing temporary exhibitions, that explore a diverse range of themes and topics.
Audio guides can also be rented for a small extra fee. They are compatible with t-coil hearing induction loops and are free for visually impaired visitors & their escorts.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Please pass the admission lines at the Michigan Avenue entrance at 111 S. Michigan or the Modern Wing entrance at 159 E. Monroe and proceed directly to the security desk to present your smartphone ticket for entry.