- Board a speedboat and see Chicago's sights from the Chicago Locks and Chicago River
- Learn fun facts and history from a local guide as you go!
- See sights like the Tribune Building, Willis Tower, Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, and Chicago Harbor
Speed along the rivers with the famous Chicago wind in your hair, and see all the city highlights from a speedboat with this awesome River & Lake Architectural Cruise. Check off sights like the Tribune Building, Willis Tower, and Lyric Opera, with fun facts from a live guide!
Join your guide - a proper Chicago native - for a River & Lake Architectural Cruise and see Chicago from a whole new vantage point.
Pass through the historic Chicago Locks and speed on up the Chicago River. See the famed bridges, hear funny stories and historical facts and get amazing lakefront views as you go!
Rain, wind or shine, this is the best way to see Chicago!
- Cruise with English speaking live guide
- Transportation to and from the pier
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket booth 45 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: From the Loop, take either the 29-State, 56-Milwaukee, 65-Grand or 66-Chicago routes to Navy Pier.
les tiquets pris le jour meme avec tiquet n’etaient pas validés et j’ai du batailler pour monter a bord...