- Explore Chicago's streets as your criminally like-minded guide shows you the city's former gangland hotspots
- Visit bone-chilling sites where infamous felonies done by American gangsters of the 1920s and 1930s took place
- Enjoy a bit of dark tourism and see the city from a different perspective, and gain insight into Chicago's underbelly
John Dillinger once escaped from jail using only a phoney wooden gun, and Al Capone was never convicted of murder, despite his brutally violent rule over Chicago in the 1920s.
For crime junkies, these are just some of the factoids to be fascinated by during this chauffeured joy-ride around one of America's once most mobster-ridden metropolises.
Some of the world's infamous bad boys operated out of Chicago, and this intriguing tour takes you to scenes of their most heinous crimes, while giving a humorous twist to these dark events.
Investigate gangland Chicago's most awful acts and their perpetrators, including The Untouchables, The Chicago Mob, H.H. Holmes, George 'Cap' Streeter, Frank 'The Enforcer' Nitti, Leopold and Loeb, and other unscrupulous characters.
- Hop on the bus at the starting point, outside of 163 E. Pearson Street (SE Side of Michigan Avenue and Pearson Street)
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure time at 20:00, as the bus departs on time
- Chicago Crime Tours bus is red and yellow
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket