- The Centennial Wheel is the state-of-the-art centerpiece of Chicago's vibrant Navy Pier
- Get three spins, or 1080°, worth of revolutions in the Chicago sky
- Gondolas are air-conditioned in summer and heated in winter, plus all have glass floors so you can see all around you in perfect comfort
The iconic Centennial Wheel on Chicago's Navy Pier offers some of the best views of The City of the Big Shoulders. This nearly 200-foot wheel takes viewers round and round in air-conditioned comfort. The Centennial Wheel, opened in May 2016, is 46 feet (14 m) taller than the Ferris wheel it replaced. That's progress, baby!
Down at Chicago's Navy Pier, the Centennial Wheel is your chance to get up high in the Chicago sky for the best (and most comfortable) views of the city.
With LED lighting, air-conditioning, and glass-bottomed gondolas, this attraction is one of the most pleasant ways to see Chicago's world famous skyline.
Plus, with three revolutions in the state-of-the-art gondolas, you'll get plenty of revolutionary bang for your amusement buck.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Bus: Lines 29, 65, 66, 124 or line 2 to Navy Pier Terminal
- Navy Pier's free trolley connects Entrance 1 and 2 with Grand Avenue, State Street and Monroe Street and runs from 08 January - 31 March Saturdays 10:00 - 22:00 & Sundays 10:00 - 19:00 and from 01 April - 28 May Saturdays 10:00 - 22:00 & Sundays 10:00 - 20:00
To snap the best Instagram-fodder, ride the Centennial Wheel at sunset - the lighting (and views) are spectacular!