Tickets for Medieval Times Illinois
Jousting, horses, falconry and a 4-course feast in a medieval spectacular
- Get a 4-course menu featuring the likes of garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, and more, plus full bar access
- Watch the live jousting match - when brawn and metal unite - and be wowed by amazing horsemanship and falconry
- Get top-notch service and meet the queen of the throne in a new show featuring all new music, fights scenes, armor and costumes
There's a queen on the throne and she wants her court to fight for her! Come witness epic battles, magnificent horsemanship, in-house falconry and tuck into a 4-course feast fit for a king - all at Medieval Times Illinois!
Watch the knights sharpening swords as you tuck into four delicious courses at this magical medieval dinner show!
The new show for 2018 features a cool queen, amazing costumes, impressive armor and a musical soundtrack to really start your knight off in style.
One of the best things to do in Illinois, Medieval Times Illinois takes you back to a world of epic battles, elegant horsemanship and exotic birds.
You'll get a 4-course meal while you watch the show, so sit down, cheer and show your support for the knights and their steeds.
- 2-hour medieval jousting tournament
- Live flight of the Royal Falcon
- 4-course meal
- Two rounds of select beverages
- Access to the bar, gift shop and Hall of Arms
- Additional beverages
- Show your voucher at the entrance
- We recommend arriving early, as seating is on a first come, first served basis. Admission starts 75 minutes before dinner
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. People with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
- Garlic bread, oven roasted chicken quarter, sweet buttered corn, herb-roasted potato, chocolate chip cookie, soda or water
- Vegetarian meals can be requested on the spot (includes hummus, warm pita bread, carrot and celery sticks, three-bean stew with fire roasted tomato and brown rice, fresh fruit or Italian ice)
- A selection of alcoholic drinks is available