- See the Windy City like never before, from out on Lake Michigan – the perfect vantage point to take in its inimitable architecture
- Stay entertained and informed thanks to the informative prerecorded narration which will fill your cruise with fun facts and trivia about Chicago and the mammoth Lake Michigan
- Relax aboard a luxury crew ship, with a bar crammed full of local craft beers, wine, and soda
Chicago has never looked more magnificent than from out on mighty Lake Michigan. Now it's time to get out there and experience it for yourself with this hugely popular Lake Cruise! Set off from the Navy Pier and enjoy 40 minutes of spectacular sightseeing, while the prerecorded narration provides you with endlessly informative and effortlessly entertaining commentary. Time to set sail!
Shoreline have been operating cruises for over 75 years, so you can rest assured that you're in good hands! This brisk cruise is the perfect opportunity to get out on the water and enjoy what many consider to be the best architectural skyline in America!
The audio guide will provide a running commentary full of historical information and entertaining anecdotes. You'll walk away with a greater understanding of this historic city, and the significance of some of its most iconic buildings.
What's more, the ship's bar is well stocked with a fantastic selection of local craft beers as well as wine and soda, so now you can enjoy the sights and flavors of Chicago at the same time.
Visit a Shoreline Sightseeing ticket booth on the day of your tour to redeem your voucher for a timed boarding ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Bus to Grand & Streeter or Navy Pier Terminal.
TIP: If you are going during summer, bring your own bottle of water. A tiny bottle costs up to 5 dollars in Navy Pier. Just make sure to be there 15 minutes before your booked time so that you can receive your ticket after showing your QR code.