- Join your guide for a tour behind the scenes of Chicago's most famous landmark theater
- See the grand lobby, sweeping staircase, auditorium, and take your place on the stage
- Learn the history of the theater and find out which famous people have performed here
Are you ready for a theatrical journey through the history of Chicago's famous entertainment venue? Join your guide for a fly-on-the-wall behind the scenes tour and get your jazz-hands ready for your turn on the famous Chicago Theatre stage!
Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Dolly Parton... just a few of the famous faces who've graced the giant stage in the famous Chicago Theatre. Now it's your turn.
Built in 1921, there's history, excitement, and starry eyes everywhere in this majestic French Baroque style venue. Step into the dressing rooms and see your face in the mirrors. Get up close to the artist's signatures still on the walls, and find out how the intricate designs and architecture came to be.
Walk the sweeping staircase and even step onto the stage yourself to take a bow. There's no audition required for this in-depth, revealing tour of a Chicago entertainment staple! Don't forget to snap yourself with the famous Chicago sign on State Street afterward.
- Take the box office entrance on State Street
- On weekdays, show your smartphone ticket to the box office attendant. On weekends, please wait in the box office lobby for the tour guide who will scan your ticket
- The tour starts at 12:00, please arrive 15 minutes beforehand
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Video cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, audio recording devices and professional cameras (those including telephoto or zoom lenses) are not permitted inside the Chicago Theatre.