- Enjoy an award-winning Chicago bus and trolley experience and see some of the city's major highlights
- Be entertained by passionate drivers and guides as you go, and choose up to three different routes
- See the sights by day, view the iconic baseball mecca that is Wrigley Field, and/or enjoy a relaxing twilight trip
Want to see Chicago without the hassle, or traffic jams? Take the Chicago Downtown Hop-on Hop-off Trolley and Double-Decker and you can see everything you want from the comfort of your seat, stopping at the city’s most popular and famous attractions. This is a local favorite, and winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence year after year.
Get all around 'The City That Works' with this downtown hop-on hop-off transport ticket. You'll get access to trolleys and double-decker buses, to use and explore at your leisure. You'll also get a guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons for free popcorn.
Choose whatever suits you best – there are three different options available, and you can mix and match depending on what you'd like to see. Choose to cruise the city by night, or take a different route past highlights like Wrigley Field. Either way, you'll always get access to the daytime hop-on, hop-off bus route.
As you ride around, you'll be regaled with stories and quips from the charismatic and passionate drivers and guides. And you'll see all of the Windy City's best.
And, when you're ready to explore your next stop, another bus or trolley will be along to pick you up.
- 24 hour-use of Chicago hop-on hop-off trolleys and double-decker buses
- Wrigley Tour (seasonal, if selected)
- Night Tour (seasonal, if selected)
- Entry to attractions along the route
Downtown Tour: Show your smartphone voucher at any of the 12 stops to redeem your ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Downtown Tour schedule:
- 1-19 May: every 30 minutes
- 20 May - 29 September: every 15 minutes
- 30 September - 2 November: every 30 minutes
Downtown Tour stops:
- 1) The Magnificent Mile
- 2) Water Tower
- 3) 360 Chicago at John Hancock Center
- 4) Hard Rock / River North
- 5) Skydeck
- 6) Chicago Theatre
- 7) Art Institute
- 8) Hilton Chicago / Grant Park
- 9) Adler Planetarium
- 10) Field Museum / Shedd Aquarium
- 11) Sheraton Hotel
- 12) Navy Pier
Wrigley Tour stops:
- 1) 360 Chicago / 875 N. Michigan
- 2) Chicago History Museum
- 3) Lincoln Park Zoo
- 4) Wrigley Field