Tickets for Chicago Helicopter Night Tour
See Chicago lights on this helicopter flight
- Explore the 6,000 square foot (560 m2) Customer Experience Center and learn about Chicago's fascinating history before you fly
- See Chicago all lit up at night and snap landmarks like the John Hancock Center, the Willis Tower (formerly named the Sears Tower) and Tribune Tower
- Let your experienced and knowledgeable pilot be your guide. Ask him all the questions you have, and, back on land, get your photo taken by the helicopter so you can keep the memory alive!
The Chicago city skyline is one of the world's most wonderful views, and there's no better place to see it than from the sky especially at night. This tour takes you up, up and away in a helicopter, to see those sparkling skyscrapers from a whole new point of view.
Once you've checked in at the heliport, in a great location by the water, you'll get to explore Chicago’s rich history in a 6,000 square foot (560 m2) Customer Experience Center. The Chicago Helicopter Night Tour then whisks you (and your camera, of course) on a helicopter ride over the Windy City.
Watch as the lights in this stunning city come to life at night. As your experienced pilot explains what you're looking at, you'll see famous buildings all lit up, like the John Hancock Center, the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) and Tribune Tower. You'll be amazed at how small everything looks from up there!
Back on the ground, you'll get a photo taken of you and your group in front of the helicopter, so you can remember this jaw-dropping experience forever.
- All Tiqets bookings include a complementary digital souvenir photo
- Drinks and a printed photo
Show your smartphone tickets at Chicago Helicopter Experience. The booking cutoff time is four hours before departure.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.