Tickets for Chicago Helicopter Night Tour
Take an unforgettable night flight in Chicago's glowing skies
- See Chicago all lit up at night and snap landmarks like the John Hancock Center, the Willis (formerly Sears) Tower and Tribune Tower
- Your experienced and knowledgeable pilot will be your guide. Ask him all the questions you have!
- Booking with Tiqets means you get a complimentary digital souvenir photo
Chicago’s beauty is legendary. At night it’s positively magical. This tour takes you up, up and away to see those sparkling skyscrapers from a state-of-the-art helicopter. You'll take to the skies among twinkling lights and shimmering city waterways. Sit back, and let your pilot talk you through it all.
You’ll depart from the downtown heliport, just minutes from the 'Loop'. Before your flight, you'll get oriented on the histories and stories of the Windy City - and even take a spin on the interactive flight simulator.
Then the Chicago Helicopter Night Tour whisks you (and your camera, of course) on a helicopter ride over the Windy City. Catch Buckingham Fountain’s glimmering light show in the summer or Michigan Avenue ablaze at holiday time.
You’ll see Navy Pier illuminated, and colorful lights from magnificent skyscrapers reflecting onto the Chicago River. And of course historic Wrigley Field, home of the champion Chicago Cubs.
As you glide across the city your pilot will share facts and folklore that bring Chicago to life.
By the time you touch back down you'll feel like it was all a dream - good thing you got those photos!
- A 15-minute flight
- All taxes & fees
- Live commentary on board
- Noise-canceling headsets
- Admission to 6,000 sq ft customer experience center, flight simulator & history exhibit
- All Tiqets bookings include a complimentary digital souvenir photo
- Drinks and a printed photo
Show your smartphone tickets at Chicago Helicopter Experience. The booking cutoff time is four hours before departure.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.