Tickets for Chicago Helicopter Day Tour
See Chicago from the skies with this ride
- Ride in a helicopter over Chicago's skyline with a knowledgeable pilot, who'll narrate your entire journey
- See unparalleled, panoramic views of Chicago, and landmarks like the Chicago Board of Trade Building, the John Hancock Center and Magnificent Mile
- Learn all about the history of Chicago before you fly in the 6,000 (560 m2) square foot Customer Experience Center
There are some special skylines in this world, but some say Chicago's is the most beautiful. How about getting a bird's eye view of it from a helicopter? Imagine soaring over those shimmering skyscrapers, waving at the people on the Magnificent Mile from up high. With this fabulous flight, you'll see all this and more!
Once you've rocked up at the private downtown heliport, just minutes from the city's beating heart, you'll check in and begin your adventure at the 6,000 square foot (560 m2) Customer Experience Center.
The friendly sky-pros here will orient you about the Windy City's architecture, history and spirit, before jumping into the whirly-bird and taking to the skies.
Chicago is famously known as the birthplace of the skyscraper. See the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower), which was once the world's tallest building. Snap pics of the John Hancock Center, the Chicago Board of Trade Building (an Art Deco masterpiece), and wave at the tiny humans down on Magnificent Mile. Your pilot is a wealth of knowledge and will let you know exactly what you're looking at!
When you're back on solid ground, you'll get the chance to buy a high-resolution 8×10 printed photo of your group in front of the helicopter. Or have it emailed to you to brag about later on Facebook. (Go on, you know you want to).
- A 15-minute flight
- A digital souvenir photo
- Printed photos
- Show your smartphone tickets at the C.H.E. Helicopter Platform
- The booking cutoff time is four hours before departure
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.