- Take a two-and-a-half-hour cruise on Lake Michigan complete with buffet dinner
- Enjoy freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts as you see the best of Chicago’s skyline and attractions, including the Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field, and more
- Stay comfy with climate-controlled interior decks, modern design and rooftop lounge, dance floor, DJ, and bar games
The Chicago skyline is even nicer to look at when seen from Lake Michigan. Board a modern boat for a dinner cruise and tuck into a buffet of fresh salads, entrees, and desserts with a DJ, a dance floor, and games!
Board for a fun dinner cruise and see the sights from a different perspective! See Windy City highlights like the Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field, and the iconic Willis Tower. Of course, while your eyes are sightseeing, your mouth will be busy eating delicious buffet items like Orzo and Bay Shrimp Salad, Honey and Sesame Chicken and Caramel Apple Bread Pudding as the DJ spins.
Stay comfy on the climate-controlled interior decks, no matter what the weather's like. These boats all boast a modern design and a rooftop lounge, a dance floor for getting your groove on after brunch or dinner, and even bar games.
All aboard for good times!
- A two-and-a-half-hour cruise on Lake Michigan
- Buffet dinner (entree, salads, desserts)
- Unlimited beverages (coffee, hot tea, iced tea, water)
- Additional beverages purchased on board
- Transportation to and from the pier
Show your smartphone ticket and photo ID at the ticket booth.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Bus: Lines 29-State, 56-Milwaukee, 65-Grand, or 66-Chicago from the Loop to Navy Pier.