- Experience a breathtaking helicopter flight over downtown Chicago with informative commentary from an experienced pilot
- Choose a nighttime flight and witness the sparkling spectacle of Chicago's skyline against the night sky
- Enjoy access to the 360 Chicago observation deck at the top of John Hancock Tower, and opt for a nerve-testing lean on the angled windows of TILT
Take to the skies in a candy-red helicopter and embark on an airborne adventure over downtown Chicago. See the famous highrise skyline bathed in daylight or twinkling in the dark Illinois night. Then, take one of the fastest elevators in the USA to the 94th floor of downtown Chicago's John Hancock Center for more amazing views, with the 360 Chicago experience!
Strap in and send your sense of adventure soaring as the stunning skyline of the Windy City sweeps into full view. An experienced helicopter pilot will provide fascinating history and local anecdotes as you hum over the Magnificent Mile, Wrigley Field, Navy Pier, the famous Lakeshore Drive, and more.
After your flight, zoom up in one of the fastest elevators in the USA to the 17,000 square foot (1600m2) observation deck at the top of John Hancock Tower. Chicago 360 is a jaw-dropping experience!
Play with interactive technology in 7 languages, see four states (Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, and Illinois), and hear from long-time Chicago residents like Oprah Winfrey at the Chicago Interactive History Exhibit.
Feeling brave? Experience TILT, Chicago's highest moving experience, which literally tilts you towards the ground, 94 floors below.
- 15-minute helicopter flight with live commentary
- Noise-canceling headsets for the flight
- General admission the to 360 Chicago Observation Deck (customer experience center, flight simulator & history exhibit, TILT windows)
- Printed photo
- Show the smartphone ticket at the C.H.E Heli platform
- Make sure you arrive at least 30 mins prior to your timeslot
- Don't forget to bring a valid photo ID!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The timeslot you chose is for the helicopter flight. You can visit 360 Chicago anytime, before or after the flight
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.