- Rise to the 94th floor of the John Hancock Center in 9.1 seconds on one of the fastest elevators in the U.S.
- Enjoy breathtaking views out over Chicago's skyline and Lake Michigan, and learn about the city's history with an interactive multimedia exhibition
- Lean horizontally over the Michigan Avenue from the 94th Floor on TILT - Chicago's tallest thrill-ride!
Shoot to the top of the Windy City and take in scintillating views out over Lake Michigan and the iconic skyline of Chicago with the 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck + TILT. Ride one of the fastest elevators in the U.S., and enjoy breathtaking views, mind-blowing exhibits, and nerve-racking thrills as you tilt out over the city 1,000 feet above the street.
It only takes 9.1 seconds to rise to the 94th floor of the giant John Hancock Center - if you take the elevator that is! Skip leg day and whiz to the summit of the Windy City to enjoy breathtaking panoramic views over the city and the sparkling waters of Lake Michigan.
Learn fascinating stories about the city with the new Chicago Interactive History Exhibit, a multimedia exhibition celebrating Chicago's history and culture.
Then, get ready for the vertigo-inducing adrenaline thrills of TILT - Chicago's highest ride! This enclosed, moving platform literally tilts you horizontally out over Michigan Avenue from the 94th Floor, so maybe wait to have lunch until later!
- Admission to 360 CHICAGO
- Admission to TILT
- Admission to the Chicago Multimedia Exhibit
- Show your smartphone ticket at the 360 CHICAGO Ticket Desk, on the garden plaza level of the John Hancock Center
- Show your ticket once more at the entrance of TILT and join the queue for the next available timeslot
- Due to current elevator inspections and maintenance, please anticipate a longer than average wait time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.