- See the sights of Charleston from the water on this thrilling, fully narrated tour, where you do all the driving in your own boat
- See the Battery, Waterfront park, the cruise ship harbor, South Carolina Aquarium and more!
- Each boat is easy-peasy to drive, and it's eco-friendly and quiet thanks to a 30 horsepower outboard motor
This fully narrated Speed Boat Adventure Charleston tour across Charleston is designed for sightseeing thrill-seekers like you! Drive your own mini speedboat with room for three people and get a tour from your captain, who'll be riding ahead in a different boat!
Does letting someone else take the wheel make you angsty? Do you want to be in total control? The Speed Boat Adventure Charleston tour is for you!
Your practiced guide will ride ahead of you in their own boat, meaning you get to drive yourself, very, very fast across Charleston Harbor in a cool 3-person speedboat!
See USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, the Battery, Waterfront Park, the cruise ship harbor, South Carolina Aquarium and more. Two-way communication systems in each boat mean you and your tour guide will hear each other perfectly - even with the salty wind messing up your hair.
If you want to see the sights, get a guided tour, without sacrificing your speed demon instincts, here's your chance!
- 2-hour, 13-mile (21-km) tour through the world famous Charleston Harbor in an F13 mini speedboat
- Professionally trained guide leading and narrating the tour
- USCG approved life jacket
- Instructions covering boating basics, rules of the road, and tour hand signals
- Meet a Speed Boat Adventures staff at the 2nd gangway entering the marina and show them your smartphone ticket, you'll then be escorted down to the docks
- Please make sure you arrive 20-30 minutes before your scheduled time
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.