- Wander exquisite botanical gardens under the gaze of a stately villa in the Italian countryside
- Discover a wide range of exotic plants, flowers, and herbs to restore your connection with nature
- Visit a garden that's part of the Grandi Giardini Italiani network, featuring Italy's most impressive gardens
Take a break from the stresses of modern life, and enjoy a slice of country living – Italian aristocrat style! Parco Storico Seghetti Panichi is a beautiful villa and botanical garden tucked away in the leafy region of Marche in eastern Italy.
Home to rare varieties of oriental plants, flowers, and trees, it's a calm oasis where you can wander and soak up some sunshine, or sit under the shade of a palm tree and watch the world go by.
Fill your lungs with the freshest air in Italy and stroll amongst a stunning collection of shrubbery from around the world. Stop and smell the flowers, and discover a collection of rare medicinal herbs and trees, waterlilies, and white lotus varieties.
Designed by German landscape designer Ludwig Winter, this elegant garden is a member of the Grandi Giardini Italiani network – an organization featuring some of the nation's best and most beautiful gardens.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket