- Enjoy a royal adventure with a guide at one of the largest palaces ever built in Europe
- Witness room after room of stunning Baroque architecture, frescoes, and furniture
- Breathe in some nature in the English Garden and witness magnificent sculptures and fountains
We're rolling out the red carpet and welcoming you into one of Italy's most beautiful royal residences. Polish your crowns and make like a king or queen inside the Royal Palace of Caserta, where art and architecture combine with some remarkable royal history!
As one of the largest palaces ever built in Europe, this sprawling, mind-bogglingly huge palace was constructed by the royal family, who used it for their posh soirees and regal business as kings of Naples.
With a whopping 1,200 rooms, 134 staircases, and more arched ceilings, sculptures and Baroque stucco than you can count, it might have been a fun place for a game of hide and seek if you were a royal kid.
Climb the Scala Regia to reach the Royal Apartments and visit the Throne Room. Ancient porcelain, furniture, and frescoes will all be explained and given a story by your expert guide.
Outside in the park, spot the classical mythology behind the impressive sculptures, fountains, pools and waterfalls. Make sure you get a lungful of Britain's native and exotic plants in the English Garden, which was lovingly tended by Maria Carolina, the wife of Ferdinand IV and sister of Marie Antoinette.
Show your smartphone ticket to the guide with a Faberest sign at the main entrance of the Royal Palace of Caserta.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket