Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Cardiff
Lively history and easy transportation around Cardiff
- Get transport to city highlights like Cardiff Castle, the Millennium Stadium, and Norwegian Church
- The friendly onboard guides will ensure your trip is full of incredible facts, strange stories and fun trivia
- Your ticket also includes discounted entry to local attractions, as well as special offers and discounts across the city
All aboard for a whistlestop tour of Cardiff, packed with award-winning storytelling! This handy Hop-on Hop-off pass lets you explore the city at your own pace, seeing city highlights such as Cardiff Castle, the Millennium Stadium, and Norwegian Church. With live commentary from expert local guides, it's sightseeing made easy!
Take the hassle out of your travel with this great-value pass, zipping you around the city in style. The luxury open-top buses are perfect for soaking in panoramic views of the historic center, and your friendly guides will make sure your journey is stuffed with incredible facts and fun trivia.
The route is custom-designed to include every tourist attraction in the city, so you can hop off at Bute Park or the National Museum of Wales and explore to your heart's content. When you're ready to move on, just jump on the next bus – they run every 30 minutes, so you'll never have to wait long.
If that wasn't enough, you'll also get discounted entry to local attractions, and special offers and discounts across Cardiff, perfect for making the most of your visit to the Welsh capital.
- 24-hour unlimited use of the Hop-on Hop-off buses with 11 stops across Cardiff
- Live English commentary
- Audio guide in English, Welsh, French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Polish
- Discounted entry to many local attractions such as Cardiff Castle upon presenting your ticket
Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus. You can hop on and off at any stop and as often as you like. Start, for example, at Cardiff Castle.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1. Cardiff Castle
- 2. National Museum of Wales
- 3. Fitzalan Palace
- 4. Norwegian Church
- 5. Cardiff Bay
- 6. Mermaid Quay
- 7. Techniquest
- 8. Craft in the Bay
- 9. Lloyd George Avenue
- 10. St. Mary Street
- 11. Principality Stadium