- This all-inclusive tour includes pick-up from/to the port, drinks and snacks, and a professional English-speaking skipper
- Stop to swim and snorkel at Marina Piccola or just laze about on the boat and enjoy the views
- Sail through the natural arch at the impressive Faraglioni rock formations, and enjoy free time to explore the two towns of Capri and Anacapri
Waterfalls, sunlight-flooded grottos, and limoncello – this is the real Capri! Sail across the blue waters from the port of Massa Lubrense to Capri and witness the majesty of the Sorrento coastline with your skipper. There are plenty of great spots for swimming as well!
Did you know the island of Capri is roughly the same size as New York City's Central Park? Find out more fun facts on a tour of the island with your guide, and stop to cool off in the white and green grottos.
These rocky sea caves were formed by howling wind, and they make really refreshing places to swim. At the white grotto, watch out for white stalactites hanging from the roof and entrance!
Stop for swimming and snorkeling at Marina Piccola, and be wowed by the three rocky spurs jutting up from the sea like a trident as you travel through a naturally-formed arch on your boat. The waves pounding the rocks near the active lighthouse of Punta Carena make for a pretty dramatic photo in all weather.
Before the end of your trip, explore the town of Anacapri and enjoy a limoncello tasting.
Show your smartphone voucher to the guide at the meeting point, the Port of Marina della Lobra, dock Paguro.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket