- Board a mini sightseeing yacht from Naples and sail to the island of Capri under the dramatic gaze of Mt. Vesuvius
- Take a laid-back cruise past gigantic sea stacks and explore hidden inlets, coves, blue lagoons, and sea grottos
- Enter the stunning Marvellous Grotto, White Grotto, and Green Grotto, and explore the island for three hours
Capri might be the world's oldest holiday resort. It was Emporer Augustus' favorite spot to catch some sun, and it hasn't changed all that much in 2,000 years.
See this luxurious vacation spot on a sightseeing cruise from Naples. With Mt. Vesuvius on the horizon, you'll sail past towering sea stacks and majestic coves, while sunlight twinkles on the turquoise surf. Explore ethereal limestone grottos carved out by the sea, and wander the island paradise like the first emperor of Rome.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the staff of HP travel at the entrance of the Starhotel Terminus at Garibaldi Square in Naples
- Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket