- The Blue Grotto is Capri's biggest tourist attraction – catch your boat from the harbor and transfer to a rowing boat at the grotto
- Witness the complex interplay of sunbeams and refracted blue light on the cave's walls, giving anything in the water an opalescent look
- Learn the stories of the grotto, from rumors of hauntings to the ancient Roman statues discovered inside it
Fishermen once thought the famous Blue Grotto was haunted, and it's definitely a mysterious site to behold. Come and see the grotto's blue beauty for yourself with a return boat trip from the harbor.
When you're inside, the sunlight passing through an underwater cavity creates a mesmerizing blue reflection that illuminates the whole cavern! It's a Capri-must-see.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the HP Travel office in Capri (see map), the staff will then show you the way to the embarkation point
- Please check in at the HP office at least 15 minutes prior to your booked departure time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
However the colour is very nice and excellent.